Start The Time Building Theoretical Preparation Course Online!
The Time Building theoretical preparation course is conducted as a distance learning course with live online lessons via our virtual classrooms. It will cover basic knowledge from PPL and the familiarization with airspaces and regulations of the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) in the USA to ensure that the students are theoretically prepared before they start flying.
- Holder of a PPL License
- Must hold a Valid FAA Class 3 Medical Certificate
- Aeronautical Decision Making
- Aeronautical Regulations and Operational Procedures – Flight Manuals and Other Documents
- Meteorology for Pilots – Interpreting Weather Data ( Aviation Weather Services )
- Flight Environment – Airport Operations
- Information on Charts and Airspaces
- Navigation and Radio Navigation
- Human Factor Principles – Aeromedical Factors
- Our virtual classroom is set up with the latest technological advancements to ensure a prime level of learning.
- Students can attend lectures, go through the reading materials, complete assignments, and fulfill their theoretical requirements.
- Students can save tremendous time and funds on their overall pilot training!
- Courses are broadcasted LIVE so that students may voice questions and enable optimum interactivity
- At the end of each “class”, students have the opportunity to partake in guided discussions to clarify any misunderstandings they might have concerning the lecture.
Time Building Theoretical Prep
Introduction, Air operation rules - main differences (0.5 hr)
Airspaces (1 hr)
ATC - general description (1 hr)
Local base operation (1 hr)
Access to Learning Management System
Local weather phenomena (0.5 hr)
High terrain and high temperature operation (1 hr)
Overseas operation (0.5 hr)
Remote airfield operation (0.5 hr)
Night Flight (0.5 hr)
Emergency and medical help (0.5 hr)
Maintenance and technical issue (0.5 hr)
FlyingAcademy standard operating procedures (1 hr)
Typical trip briefing (0.5 hr)
Review - Test
Frequently Asked Questions
This Course will prep students with more confidence and knowledge as it will cover the topics regarding weather checking, flight planning, and preparation towards achieving the TB hours safely and professionally.
The course is held via our virtual e-Learning platform, lms.flyfa.com, in the form of live online classroom sessions with complete access to an extensive library of interactive study materials.
In case you are unable to attend a scheduled class, you can either retake it at a later date or you can send a request to access a recording of the classroom sessions. Our main goal is to make the training effective and effortless and not to hinder you on your path towards your pilot career.
Flying Academy is an international training center with a global presence with our bases located in the US and in EU. If travel regulations permit you to fly over to any of our bases, feel free to complete your theoretical training in person on base, together with your practical training.