Corona, Los Angeles
Build your required hours with no delay! Choose from a wide range of fleet at our base in Corona, LA, California to expeditiously fulfill your flight hours. Building A consists of offices such as student services, and administrative offices, while Building B is dedicated to student resources, such as state-of-the-art briefing rooms, innovative classrooms for ground training, and an exquisite pilot lounge to enjoy before or after a flight. The Corona Municipal Airport is home to 300-350 general aviation aircraft and is strictly a recreational airport with no commercial flights. The airport is extremely active, with approximately 35,000 annual operations.
- 3200 X 60 feet runway lengths
- No Control Tower, allowing optimal use of training time
- 24 hours self-serve refueling service
- Located 1hr drive from the city of Los Angeles
- Surrounded by controlled tower airports such as Chino, Riverside, Ontario, etc.
- The training area is within a 15 NM radius from the base
- Opportunities to Practice Sidestep Approaches